22.1.10

TIME TO STEW..

As my world renowned beef stew simmers and I ignore the onset of a toothache, I continue to research (and justify) my next project. Lately I have felt the darkness looming trying to persuade me to get a 'proper job' but that's usually after speaking with people who just don't understand why I do what I do (usually people who hate their job, and their life) .
I am now at the point where I don't directly know anyone in a similar position to myself. I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing and often wonder what my grave stone might read.

HERE LIES MARCUS DOYLE. NOT RICH, NOT POOR, JUST KIND, HANDSOME AND A BIT MOODY.
or
HERE LIES MARCUS DOYLE. DISAPPEARED AFTER HIS MINI TEN YEAR RETROSPECT..

Few understand my quest, including me sometimes, but theres an old saying in the Doyle family which goes;

A DOYLES NOT A DOYLE WITHOUT TROUBLE AND TOIL..

No comments: