3.3.09

Almost Showtime...



So now let us put yellow tales and cupboard adventures aside and talk about something a bit more 'on topic'.
Its the run up to my first London solo show in six years and if you have been a regular to this blog of truth you will have followed the progress of it from the very start. Or there abouts...
From being stranded on remote Scottish Island, to fighting the weather and having small fits of photographic rage. Everything is almost in place.
As this whole event has been like planning a wedding there are a few people without whom, this show would never have left the darkroom. Anthony Parkin at Orchard who has produced this show and done far more than his jobs worth, has been passionate from the beginning and got the wheels turning while I was wondering in fields and writing poetry.. Also Nick Barnett at Bayeux Photographic Lab who has produced the most wonderful prints. I should also state that Bayeux services are second to none. I shall thank the rest on the night, besides I still have a couple of weeks...
If you would like to come to the private view, please send your proposal in blood, or email me for details.

No comments: