27.8.09

SPECIAL OFFER.



From the 1st of September until the 1st December only I am offering any 11/14" signed hand print (10/8" image size) for sale from my portfolio.
There will only be one of each image for sale and the edition will be 1/1.
All prints are the same price of £200.00 and includes P&P with insurance.
Prints will be sold on a first come first served basis and there can be no negotiations of any kind.
This is not through a gallery so there is no commission.
This is a little bit of an experiment as a fair few people have said they would like to own one of my images but don't want to stretch to gallery prices.
I have to stress that this size is not available through my galleries and will not be available again after the 1st December..
All works are available apart from the North Shores series.
NEW WORK
BORDER CITY
URBAN SPRAWL ONE
URBAN SPRAWL TWO

Basically its a raffle and all proceeds will go towards finishing my 108 Border Project.


Please email me if interested.
info@marcusdoyle.co.uk

1 comment:

marcus doyle said...

Dear Mr Doyle,
I would like to buy all 250 images from your portfolio if I may. and then perhaps we could got out to dinner.
Sincerely,
X

Ps,
Can I pay cash.