24.8.09

DOBAR DAN.

I was recently asked if I would consider doing a photography workshop in Croatia. Having never been to the land of the Croats I jumped at the chance and have been busy planning what I could do to make things a little bit more special other than wearing a woolly hat, saying 'Dobar Dan', pointing at a southern eastern sunset, and perhaps dishing out sweeties.
I do tend to approach this sort of thing with an open mind and believe that people prefer guidance over strict instruction.
Some people say that I should keep my techniques and know how to myself, but I totally disagree. Anyone could copy my technique but would never be able to produce a Doyle. After all my friends its' how we see', and not so much 'how we do' that makes us unique.

Make way for the baldy Brit..

No comments: