25.8.09

A chippy and a mannequin titty...

From time to time I have been known to switch from making pretty pictures to concentrating on something a bit more thought provoking and maybe not so uplifting.
In between walking through corn fields and kicking pebbles on the beach during my trips up North I couldn't help but notice the number of closed shops and industry and just how much this economy nonsense can effect a city. Of course I am aware of my surroundings here in London and like the rest of the country find the whole thing a bit depressing to say the least, but when you see your home town hit hard its probably worth popping off a few frames... I wouldn't hang these on a wall, but I do consider them an important chapter in my work.

Now and again you need to add a few aniseed balls to the bag of sweets...




No comments: