25.3.08

Good things to come....


I have a lot planned for this beautiful blog with things like 'shot of the week' otherwise known on B-Mode as 'It Should Be In My House' I will do this at the end of each week...This will consist of a favorite image/s which I am hoping to source from plenty of British talent (and some overseas no doubt). I don't think I will be doing poems or interviews like some of the big boy bloggers, but I may quote some quality lines from somewhere.
I am also very open to any contributions in terms of projects and images, essays etc you may want to share with the world even though I still don't think anyone knows this blog......But they will...
I will also be showing new project images of my own work and appreciate any constructive criticism, but not plagiarism.

No comments: