29.10.08

Wheres my bag....


Met up with my good friend John Darwell today who I have mentioned a few times here on the blog. He is one of the few British photograpers I have great respect for and was doing the fine art photography thing when I was still in nappies and sucking on chicken bones (we were very poor).
Always a joy to talk with John and share thoughts and feelings about photography over froffy coffee.
In his search for the more original project his Shit Bags series is a real hoot. Its looks at enviromental issues, human nature, and makes you ponder something you probably see every day but think nothing of which is more than can be said for a huge percentage of floaty photography on the web today.
You can see more of Johns work here.

Nice one John. Until next time.......

No comments: