11.2.13

Paul alexander Knox

I thought I would start posting other photographers work again as I seem to have been more narcissistic than usual for about six months, but who can blame me.
I must of been harping on about myself for some time as there seems to be a whole new batch of good work out there on that Internet thingy. May be this new batch are all MA students, maybe they have just been working away quietly. Afterall a good project takes time..

Anyhow, Paul Alexander Knox has some terrific work. His Americaland caught my eye first, but its his 'The space Between' (see image above) that I really love.

More good stuff here.

2 comments:

Paul Alexander Knox said...

Thank you for including me and my work on your blog, really glad you like it. Best wishes, Paul

marcus doyle said...

Great work Paul.
Stay Hungry!
M