8.9.16

Me and the Pigster..


It's been six months since I landed here in the States. As the memories from the misty mountains of my homeland begin to fade the time has come to contemplate new ideas and travels within this new land. The first time I tried this I attempted to photograph the whole of America in one go travelling from state to state like the littlest hobo with my trusty Bulldog side-kick Piglet. Well that was all a bit fruitless and I learnt a big lesson in photography; 'You cannot photograph everything..'
Things feel very different this time around and I am much more relaxed about venturing out. The desperate need most photographers feel early to go out and shoot (and shoot)  on has gone and the galleries have stop asking for new work (probably because they are all closed). Despite this the deserts and ghost towns are calling. As for my side-kick Piglet, well he's grey and old now and not going anywhere, or is he....

Me and Pigster 2006



Me and Pigster 2016 (still up for it)

No comments: