21.2.16

The Cloud..


Now that all of my negatives edited are filed (sort of) they form an archive which I guess one day will be rendered useless, unable to print, or scan, with no idea what the new photographic medium will be.. There is something very satifying about having an archive all in one place, something that just isn't really possible with the digital era. In fact yesterday my brother in-law told me I should store my images in The Cloud. I have never heard of anything that sounds so image un-safe.

One thing I am most pleased about is that there seems to be a lot more interest in physical prints recently. I even had to dust off the old 11/14" folio and get a few prints made to bring it up to date.. Who knows, maybe I will book some darkroom space and get out my dodging kit..

No comments: