29.3.09

GIVE ME STRENGTH...









It's not often that I compare my work publicly on a blog of justice like this. But on this instance I just had too.....
I may as well of photographed the Blackpool Tower, the Millennium Wheel, or some puppies in a basket.
That said, I should have known the quirky tree thing would get people reaching for their cameras, and who can blame them, it looks great. But it has to be said that I was probably the first to shoot this scene. How do I know this I hear you all cry. Well I was there when they where putting up the tree picture boards..
Oh yea, and mines better..... (top one if you didn't know)

2 comments:

ChloƩ said...

I just wanted to drop by and say that I absolutely adore your photographs, you are one of the photographers I have chosen to research as part of my A level photography, the colouring of your pictures are perfect!

The theme I'm focusing on is sanctuary and I believe this can be found in your photos, the whole stillness of them, you know, a real stop and take it all in kind of feeling that I get when I look at them. Would you say that sanctuary is a word you would use to describe your own photography? What are your opinions about the theme sanctuary being portrayed through a photograph? Any do's or don'ts for me?

It would be lovely to hear back from you as I really do think highly of your work!

Thanks for your time on reading!
ChloƩ

marcus doyle said...

Chloe,
Thank you for you kind words.
Can you send me an email and I will tell you everything you need rather than post it here.
Marcus.

marcusdoyle@hotmail.com