27.3.09


For those of you that do not know I am married (sorry girls) and received a call from my wife (talented portrait photographer who chooses to photograph mostly film star types) today telling me how she has missed out on shooting a certain 'A lister' by one day as she has to fly back tomorrow for another shoot here in the UK. As she has been out in LA for more than a month now I can understand her disappointment and it will certainly go down as The One That Got Away... As most of the people she has photographed over the last month probably believe in strange Alien beings (if you know what I mean). I wont give out any names in case they come after me with a lazer gun or an I Pod...
As shallow as it may seem (certainly to me anyway) it does make a big difference as to who you shoot regarding portrait photography no matter how talented you are and people will always judge a photographers merits on who they have shot. So before you all get hoity toity with me I will stop there before I create some photo war..

Photographers always have One That Got Away, but I have a theory that most of them are big fibbers, I mean wheres the proof..
As for me. I have ones that get away all the time usually regarding the light when I fail to set up my camera in time of leave the lens cap on. But who want to know about that....

No comments: