3.11.08

I am a photographer, and I am very serious..


It has come to my attention whilst trolling through a lot of photography blogs (seeing though every photographer has one these days including myself) that most of them are way too serious for my liking, not that I think anyone in the world is bothered. I read one (actually it was 3 or 4) the other day that was trying to persuade people who to vote for in the U.S elections, very serious indeed, but its just one persons opinion and really quite vain to think they can control peoples thoughts....People take photography far too serious these days saying things like 'Well this is a very important photograph/collection and without it man would simply not exist'. Utter balls....
The point I am trying to make is that surely a blog, if you are going to take the time to do one, should be a bit of light relief, a few minutes of escapism if you like, its not the flaming news......Lighten up you stiff lot...

Written in a foul mood....Or should I say in the moment..

1 comment:

Michele said...

i'm crackin up with you goin off on the sticks in the mud. you are right though, blogs are definately not a serious place to get people to do anything. love your work by the way. and you have inspired me to get my lazy butt outside and find the things in my own town that should be "seen".