9.11.08

Doyle news...


I thought I would share a little news with you all, not that I think you need to know, but it stops my mother calling and puts people at ease....

Well I am back from mission coastline and have almost reached saturation point, so no trips to the sea side for a while...

My planned trip to Paris Photo is out the La fenetre (window) which stinks of garlic as I was looking forward to speaking broken French, fine food and vast amounts of photography. I am not even linking to the Paris Photo site because if I cant see it, neither can you....

Apparently America has a new president so lets hope things get 'gooder' and they grant me a green card at some point....

Editing, printing and scraping a living....May be time to hot up the deep fat fryers and start that chip shop business I have been thinking about.
Bring on the grease...

No comments: