11.7.08

Thought of the week...

I read a lovely email over on Andrew Hetherington's blog today (he should be my friend but he is not, don't even know him, never met him, he is a baldy like me). Anyone feeling a little insecure about there work should read this (whats the jackanory is the blog and the title is the tonic july 8th, as I am having trouble with the link) Its a great little piece and something I am sure we all feel from time to time, I myself feel this way most days but at least I know I can always go back to my old job as an under ware model if things got really bad... Of course I am joking about the downward feelings every day, not the modeling of course, but I do question my career on a daily basis as I have mentioned before. And as I have said before the good things in photography more than make up for the cereal with water periods of a photographers life...

No one said it would be easy....
Well someone must have.

No comments: