14.7.08

Shea Luck...


Who knows how I came to behold Daniel Shea's work, and quite frankly who cares because its great. Its really nice to see a well put together website, easy to navigate, nice writing and above all beautiful work. The projects are personal without making one feel vomitous and his blog is something I visit frequently which makes my blog look like a child got on there parents computer and sent a few emails to friends...
I think the Removing Mountains project is my favorite body of work, but My Eleanor is quite moving...
I also think its a brave thing to publish work on a blog as does Shea and some readers may have noticed that I have stopped doing that very thing manly due to the fact that I want people to see a body of work rather than a few images I may discard later on. (What do you think I do all day, surf the net...)

I especially wanted to point out this particular photographers style, because simply put, there is a mountain of similar looking layouts, project outlines etc. You could probably class it as a genre of websites with blog links. But unlike so many this ones worth a look..

No comments: