9.7.08

Nothing to post....



Well its all doom and gloom these days. The economy, the government, the weather, the new 50 mega pixel Hassablad (you know that even if you stole this camera there would be a new one out next week with 80 mega pixels and a free car..). But what I find most bothersome is that I cant find any suitable images for today's post and I don't think I can face another poem. I did think of putting up one of the millions of China images that are around at the moment. Admittedly there are some remarkable images, but China is flaming everywhere I look, so wheres the fun in that.... I would of liked to mention something from the BJP this week, but all thats in there is some whaffle on 'Where Are All The Women' regarding advertising photography, complete nonsense as all the best photographers (in my smelly male opinion) are female. Always have been. Sally Mann, Annie Leibovitz, Eve Arnold, Mary Ellen Mark etc, etc......
So then heres one of my images to cheer up the world (see above) Its a little green tricycle in a green field. After taking this shot I proceeded to ride the bike through the long grass which I ended up eating as I toppled forwards leaving grass stains on my head and soil in my briefs...

I hear its going to be sunny tomorrow..

No comments: