28.4.09

DIEMAR NOBLE PHOTOGRAPHY


And so my friends it would seem that behind the scenes of the photographic world two committed cogs of photography have been creating a small empire. Michael Diemar and Laura Noble (the Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia of photography) are opening there doors on the 7th of May for what promises to be a huge benefit to london and its followers of the photography medium.
I myself will be part of the gallery in terms of a represented photographer and look forward to working with them both. I should also mention that they are both good friends of mine which is a bonus to boot.
So I ask you to watch this space as I comment on the progress of the gallery, and also to pop along to 66 Wells Street on the 7th if you get the chance...

Heres to good things...
.

No comments: