13.1.09

Look what I found..


I came across an ad for a photographic lab the other day, as you do, and noticed an image by Steve Harries, as you do. Then I found some of his work online, as you do, and have to say its rather nice.
The only other comment I would make is that (regarding the landscape work) it bears a fair bit of resemblance to quite a few other photographers in particular the work of Dan Holdsworth. Night photography, in this case, is always a tricky one because everything is lit the same as other night shots that use whats available (ie. street lamps) so a lot of the time the work has a similar feel to other photographers working in the same medium.

Personally I am forever being compared to other photographers who also creep around at night damp from the moist night air...

No comments: