17.3.21

More dawn raids..

 

Another cold dawn raid in the desert, although caught slightly off guard by the clocks going forward (who knew). 
I often get fooled into thinking that setting out early in the AM means there will be no one around, but I couldn't be more wrong. 'What on earth are they doing over there!' I ask myself, but of course they probably say the same of me. Apparently everyone likes a burger at four in the morning...

I had intended to check out the scrap yard below after capturing part of it in my profiterole vision last week. Unsure what I would find, I was  pleasantly surprised to find a joyous scene behind the big fence.  Struggling to get some height,  the owner very kindly let me stand on his forklift (his idea, not mine..) Thankfully no bones were broken, but I did rip a hole in my Abecrombie and Fitch jacket of 20 years, which was annoying...




No comments: