30.5.20

Deserted Desert..

 Throughout my life I have often found that after a life changing event, be it an injury, winning the lottery, bereavement, and in this case lockdown, people always want to go somewhere else other than where they are. This usually takes the form of a holiday,  some kind of retreat,or maybe just a day trip to the sea side.
Here in California its been either the beach, or the desert, and in that regard I am no different.  What has been interesting is seeing just how many people are going out to the desert, on their own, to find solitude after being shut-in, on their own, in solitude....But enough of my ramblings.

The desert was a delight and certainly no different to any other time I have spent out there (maybe that's what brings people out here). It was certainly hot, but hey its the desert..





No comments: