18.4.20

"The real voyage of discovery consists, not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."

With the worlds occupants still inside we can always travel in our minds.. No one wants to hear that sort of toot at the moment I am sure, but its what I woke up thinking of this morning..
My neighborhood, like most others at the moment of course, is strangely quite (obviously), but interesting all the same with things I have never noticed before. 

It is important for me to remain consistent in my goals as a photographer and stay on track. All to often in these circumstances we set ourselves unrealistic goals. It's a bit like New Year resolutions of gaining a Six Pack, running a marathon, or just being a better person. Very often when we have 'spare time' thrust upon us we never use it.

I hear the optimists cry;
"When life gives you lemons make lemonade... "
But then what...Why not, take those lemons, plant an orchard, and build a lemonade empire.. Its a bit more long term..



Anyway, I have no idea where this is going so shall leave you with my favorite overused quote and an excuse to show my latest images:

"The real voyage of discovery consists, not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." 
Marcel Proust.

No comments: