26.7.15

Time for something new..


Although best known for my landscape photography, I have often dabbled in other areas of photography. In fact the 90's was mostly made up of abstract nudes printed in my own comercial darkroom in North London. Along side these where various still life objects as well as a fair few portraits, but all of these where often pushed to one side when the outdoors gently whispered my name..

For the past few months I have been working on a series of images which at first glance would appear to be a million miles away from what I normally do, but actually goes back to the reason I began making pictures in the first place. Of course I am not going to reveal the work just yet as its not quite finished. But rest assured, it should create a bit of a stir..

All will be revealed soon..

No comments: