31.1.14

 You would be forgiven for thinking I may have lost my blogging ways when all I do is dig out old images and write about myself. But at least I'm a Blogger and not a Bragger. I despise that kind of self indulgent look at me shooting some fancy car surrounded by semi naked women covered in glitter with a budget the size of Cornwall. However, my diary is always open for a big fun shoot..
So looking back, the above image was taken in the spring of 98 in the Queens back garden (Regents Park) at a time when all I had was my trusty Mamiya 7. I always liked the movement of the blossom blowing in the wind. The image was later shown in exhibition I had in the West End (happy days) called Ghost. It was one of my first, and may I say, most successful shows I have had (again, happy days).
As for the image below, Dungeness about ten years ago and thats all you need to know.
It might be time to shoot something new...

No comments: