21.11.12

Last Monday seen the opening night for the end of year MA group show (yes that Masters degree I have kept so quite about). The Masters is pretty much done now, and although I have despised having to be a student I enjoyed doing the project (The Flowery Room) and my dissertation on Memory and Photography.
I am very aware that there is a period after a show where one asks; have a done a good job? Is anyone interested? Should I take some pills? The anticlimactic period is always there, especially with a solo show or a book publication (a book being much worse, and permanent).
I am not going to say it gets better and offer words of encouragement, instead I will leave you with this thought;

If you want a career that is full of self satisfaction, well paid, regular and secure, open a Chippy... 

No comments: