20.7.12

That There Project.

And so onto what is to be the final stretch of my memory project which has changed its title so many times I have reverted to calling it the That There Project Thingy.
Trudging the swamps of the North, knee deep in the mire, I realised that the end is now in sight and I shall soon make the decision to stop shooting. Sometimes only a clean brake will do, like an online divorce with no children, pets, or large amounts of mula.
Its been an interesting project, fun at first, but then things got a little serious when the education gestapo started to ask questions. But who can blame them when they are subjected to a landscape luminere such as I...
I enjoy the university challenge and all that, but sometimes I just need to go off and spend time in a field watching the clouds like all those great poets and painter types.

No comments: