9.4.10

THE KITCHEN.

image Michael Corridore
image Alan McFetridge





I was, to say, intrigued by The Kitchen, not a fine dining restaurant, but a photographic agency with a fine array photographers. The high volume, and high quality of work left me wondering why I had not heard of this agency before. After studying every photographers work and a lot of oh's and ahh's I went to the contact page (as you do) and discovered that they where based in Australia! I would challenge anyone to know this before hand. Theres Utah, The Salton Sea, London, and even good old Dungoness in there to boot with very few images actually made in Australia itself.
Its also interesting (and a little frustrating) to find that so many places have global photographic appeal, and tend to be shot in the same manner...

Lets cook up some photographs..

No comments: