28.6.09

Are you ready...

As I watched todays storm clouds form over my baldy bonce whilst sitting in my garden today admiring my fine crop of grass and enjoying my home made cappuccino, something suddenly struck me. No, it wasn't lightning, It was the overwhelming need to find that project, you know the project to end all projects. The one that almost kills you, but may make you famous... Watching last nights documentary on Lee Miller last night certainly didn't help. Here was a woman constantly searching for that challenge, that once in a lifetime assignment. Well she found that in her WWII images which are simply breathtaking but somehow I don't think my series of allotment huts or the Scotland/England border images will cut it.
Its not about the exhibitions or the books anymore. Its the start, middle, and finish of a project that blows everyones socks off. The time feels right, emotionally, physically and skillfully. All I need now is an idea.........Anyone got one..

2 comments:

mark page said...

prisons worldwide.

marcus doyle said...

I'll get my coat..